Limited Library Reopening on Friday, May 1 for Third Year Medical Students Only
Starting May 1, with permission from the administration, the library is opening Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., for third year medical students only. This is to provide space for social distancing for these students. Please observe the following restrictions from administration:
- Very few library staff will be on-site, and the library is not staffed to provide in-person services to other students, faculty and staff at this time.
- In-depth library technology support will not be available in person.
- Library staff will be wearing masks.
- Third year students must follow all protocols from medical school administration.
- Study rooms will not be checked out because many are not large enough to maintain the six-foot distance requirement.
Other library staff continue to work at home per governor orders, and respond to emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff appreciate your patience and help as they work to help third year medical students complete their curriculum requirements.