Night & Weekend Library Access for Visitors
Entering the Library
- Visitors are welcome to come to the library and use its resources.
- A library access card is necessary in order to enter the library during evening and weekend hours.
- Entrance to the library on nights and weekends is available only through the covered walkway entrance to the medical school C-building (see map). The door will open on scanning a valid library access card.
Library Access Cards
- Library access cards permit access to the library only.
- Access cards require a valid picture ID such as a driver's license.
- Users must be at least 18 years of age in order to receive a library access card. Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- To apply for a library access card, visitors must visit the library Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and complete a brief application form.
- Visitors will then be directed to Auxiliary Services in the Administration Building, where a photograph will be taken for the card. The card will be issued at that time.